The largest Peugeot Citroen dealer group in the UK is bringing its Annual Gala Awards Dinner back to Birmingham.
After a year of hosting the event in Wales the group, comprising 41 Robins and Day Peugeot and Citroën Retail Group dealerships, will return to the Midlands and cites the ease of accessibility to the city and the exciting proposition offered by the new Vox conference centre as the two key factors for returning.
Bringing almost 450 people to the new, purpose-built conference centre in January 2016 the Peugeot Citroen Retail Group will utilise all of the 1,278sqm space for the gala Awards dinner and two boardrooms for management meetings during the day.
The unique proposition of the Vox - located within Resorts World Birmingham giving delegates a wide choice of restaurants, bars, outlet shopping, an Asian themed spa, a Cineworld IMAX cinema, four star hotel and casino all under one roof – was a big attraction for the company.
David Peel, Chief Executive of the Peugeot Citroen Retail Group, said: “We were first attracted to the Vox because it is new, fresh and exciting and because it offers a complete end to end experience all under one roof. We watched the fly-through video and had the hard-hat tour and were extremely impressed.
“Located on the NEC site the Vox is extremely convenient for dealers from across the country to access – whether they’re flying in, getting the train or driving, the transport links to the Vox are ideal.
“When you add in the fact that the Vox is managed and supported by the team at the ICC Birmingham the decision really was a no-brainer for us. We’ve always had fantastic events and experience at the ICC Birmingham and cannot fault the staff, the tech team or the service we’ve received. The food is amongst the best we’ve had at an awards dinner and it’s even more impressive when you take into consideration that it is mass catering.
“We’re looking forward to bringing management and our most successful people to the Vox next year for our Excellence Awards gala evening as we’re confident they’ll be as impressed as we’ve been so far.”
The Vox facilities will include plug and play technology, complimentary delegate Wi-Fi, audio visual, sound, lighting and crew package and a media wall and digital signage. With up to five conference halls the Vox offers a flexible layout and is able to accommodate any type of event from a small seminar or meeting for just a few people to a banquet for 850, or a conference for 900 delegates.
James Elston, Sales Director for the Vox said: “The Vox sits in an unparalleled location at the heart of the UK’s transport network and is supported by the vast expertise of the ICC Birmingham’s team. It’s the perfect choice for those who want an affordable but prestigious venue with premium catering and high specification facilities in contemporary surroundings. We have a good, established connection with the Peugeot Citroen Retail Group and so we are looking forward to working with them again and welcoming them to the Vox.
To find out more visit www.thevoxcentre.co.uk Follow on Twitter @TheVoxCentre
For booking enquiries call 0121 7673443 or email email@example.com
- the vox is on track for success
- the vox at confex
- first collaborative event with the nec
- annual awards back to birmingham
- multi-purpose venues
- vox secures a third of first year target
- cdm training
- highest quality of life of any uk city outside of the capital
- birmingham listed in rough guide's top ten cities to visit in 2015
- vox host arqiva radio academy
- vox appoints new head chef
- philips case study
- birmingham voted favourite uk regional city for business tourism events
- bsr case study
- cgg case study
- vox experiences a successful first six months
- vox hosts bcfc annual awards
- the vox secures return booking from efia uk
- vox celebrates 100th event and 100% of clients would return
- efia annual print awards 2016
- creativity is on the menu
- vox to host premier analytics conference
- vox conference centre strengthens its sales team
- the icc and vox bring venues to life through virtual reality
- the icc and vox expand events team
- media hub
- resorts world
- contact us
- getting here
- health and safety
- banqueting beverage services faqs
- exhibitor services terms and conditions
- visitors with disabilities