The Vox Conference Centre, opening at Resorts World Birmingham in summer 2015, has secured a third of its first year target with a number of advance bookings confirmed.
The British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) was announced as the first association booking, and now the first corporate client has been confirmed as Tropic Skincare, via Pandora Events, who will be bringing around 600 delegates to the state of the art facilities in September.
A further six clients have confirmed bookings and have enabled the Vox to be on track for its first year target.
With up to five conference halls the Vox offers a flexible layout and is able to accommodate any type of event from a small seminar or meeting for just a few people to a banquet for 850, or a conference for 900 delegates.
The new conference facilities will include plug and play technology, together with complimentary delegate Wi-Fi. An audio visual, sound, lighting and crew package is included in the quoted cost, and a media wall and digital signage will also be available for use.
As well as innovative conference facilities and event expertise, its location within Resorts World Birmingham offers delegates at the Vox a wide choice of restaurants, bars, outlet shopping, an Asian themed spa, IMAX cinema, hotel and casino all under one roof. This new proposition, never seen before in the UK, enables organisers to provide their delegates with a unique end to end conference experience.
James Elston, Sales Director for the Vox said: “We are delighted we’ve reached a third of our first year target already. We’re looking forward to welcoming BARPRAS, Tropic Skincare and our other clients to our brand new, unique venue. The Vox is an ideal choice for those looking for an impressive but affordable venue in contemporary surroundings. Its central location on the NEC site makes it an obvious choice for Midlands based clients, but its impressive motorway links and close proximity to Birmingham International Rail Station and Birmingham Airport also make it easily accessible for clients around the UK.”
- the vox is on track for success
- the vox at confex
- first collaborative event with the nec
- annual awards back to birmingham
- multi-purpose venues
- vox secures a third of first year target
- cdm training
- highest quality of life of any uk city outside of the capital
- birmingham listed in rough guide's top ten cities to visit in 2015
- vox host arqiva radio academy
- vox appoints new head chef
- philips case study
- birmingham voted favourite uk regional city for business tourism events
- bsr case study
- cgg case study
- vox experiences a successful first six months
- vox hosts bcfc annual awards
- the vox secures return booking from efia uk
- vox celebrates 100th event and 100% of clients would return
- efia annual print awards 2016
- creativity is on the menu
- vox to host premier analytics conference
- vox conference centre strengthens its sales team
- the icc and vox bring venues to life through virtual reality
- the icc and vox expand events team
- media hub
- resorts world
- contact us
- getting here
- health and safety
- banqueting beverage services faqs
- exhibitor services terms and conditions
- visitors with disabilities